Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ONE THING, FEEL GREAT...

This was more difficult than I thought. What is the ONE THING that has to happen for me to FEEL I’ve made GREAT financial progress. One thing, feel great….One thing, feel great… It comes to me that it would feel GREAT to know what my ultimate financial goal is. By this I mean a RETIREMENT PLAN, a SECURITY PLAN. In my list of 10 things that bring me the most joy, I can imagine that each one would be just that much sweeter knowing that I will be able to enjoy them now, AND later. I admit I am a little nervous to face the truth; (there’s that phrase again “all financial progress begins by telling the truth”) because I...... have been procrastinating. I have many of what I feel are legitimate excuses (working 12+ hours a day for 19 years, not knowing the best way to go about it, fill in your excuse here, I am sure I have used it…). But the fact still remains that the 100 page term paper is due next week, and I just wrote the first paragraph. Not to worry; as this has been a consistent theme in my life, I am good at cramming.

I am going to start with the RETIREMENT PLANNING page on SUZE ORMAN’S website (see the link to the right under “websites to check out”). She’s a girl who got rich, and her hair looks just like my moms, I think I can trust her to tell me exactly how to get it done.

No comments: