Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HERE I GO...

I am going to get rich. I am not entirely sure how. I have a few ideas, a few books, I have watched all the episodes of Oprah where other people just like me have done it. I am going to do it and I am going to tell all about it here, just in case anyone else wants to learn how to get rich too.

They say write what you know, and if there is one thing I know, it's how to be a girl. So although boys are invited, encouraged, and loved, this one is for the ladies.

4 comments:

Elenie said...

Can't wait to see what I'll learn!!! Congrats to getting started!! YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

peewee said...

I LOVE the dollar sign on Girl$.

Thabo said...

I wish you the best and I am proud of you and I know you have what it takes.

vanilla girl said...

So clever you are! You're off to the races and I'm right behind you! Give it to me...I need all the advice I can get.