Monday, March 24, 2008

MEET MONEY GIRL....


Here is one of my favorite things on the web, MONEY GIRL, QUICK AND DIRTY TIPS FOR A RICHER LIFE. This podcast is part of the QUICK AND DIRTY TIPS series, which are short and informative podcasts that can be downloaded onto your computer or MP3 player via their website or iTunes, FOR FREE! You can also read the transcripts as well as get additional resource information about the topic on the website. Why do I like this so much? Because it is convenient, very informative, and QUICK!

Enjoy the current installment entitled GOOD DEBT VERSUS BAD DEBT: Do you know what distinguishes good debt from bad debt?


1 comment:

Linda Sherman said...

Eve, Thank you so much for your advice on Reward Cards. Thanks to you, I just signed up for an American Express Hilton Rewards card. Carole Rep # 9444 at American Express patiently answered all my questions. I told her that I heard about the program because of GirlsGetRich.com. She said, "Thank you for telling me about that, sounds like a great site!"